What’s included in the door-to-door service?
Booking “Door to Door” shipment for Jamaica
1. Door to Door is for Barrels & Drums only.
2. All customers to be quoted by email, and terms & conditions accepted and confirmed.
3. Full payment to be made prior to collection -unless on approved by RW Smith.
4. The Parish must be obtained as well as the town.
5. Full consignee details to be obtained – Full Name as it appears on Passport/ID and at least one telephone contact number.
6. Second barrel seal to be provided by customer and taped to inside of lid & recorded on database.
7. Barrels/Drums to be labelled “Door to Door” by Tony Jones.
8. Weekly list of all door to door shipments to be sent to JFS.
9. Bill of Lading Consignee must be c/o Jamaica Freight & Shipping Co. Lts –
ie Consignee Name second Line to reac C/O. Jamaica Freight & Shipping Co. Ltd Jamaica and the consignee address.
What is included in the price:
7 Days UK Storage
UK Handling charges
Delivery to one destination address
UK Customs Clearance
Duty up to Jamaica Dollars J$6500 per Barrel/Drum
What is not included in the price:
Storage in Jamaica
Wrapping & Packing
More than one consignee
Delivery to more than one destination address
Fines/Fees for mis-declarations of cargo/or marks advised by the shipper.
Duty over Jamaica Dollars J$6500 per Barrel/Drum