SHIPPING CONTAINERS FROM LONDON TO JAMAICA
Need a Shipping Company for Your Containers From London to Jamaica?
Shipping your containers to Jamaica doesn’t have to be the daunting task that it might seem. When you employ Carib Shipping to handle your London to Jamaica shipping, you can sit back, relax, and watch us tackle the hard work.
Our ties with fully-accredited shipping agents and service partners mean you will receive the first-class service when you choose us.
During our years in the industry, we have worked effortlessly to hone our Caribbean shipping solutions and to maintain economic shipping costs to Jamaica without ever compromising on the quality of service our clients receive.
Our reputation as one of the most reliable and trusted shipping companies for containers in the UK is hard earned and has been solidified through our partnerships with a number of overseas shipping organisations and some glowing customer testimonials.
Shipping Containers to Jamaica has never been easier than with the help of the professionals at Carib Shipping. Your efforts end at requesting a free quote using our online calculator; after that, you just sit and watch us take the lead.
We pack, store, load, and ship them; we even administrate all the necessary paperwork and documentation.
What is included in the Container Shipping Service?
– Delivery of 20 ft container or 40 ft container to your home address in London (parking restrictions apply).
– Container to be situated on a Lorry with a container fixed to the loading tray.
– The container will be 1.2 m above ground level, so if you require loading ramps these will be requested at additional hire cost.
– The container will remain at your address for 3 hours to load. If you go over the 3-hour limit a waiting surcharge of £125 per part of or whole hour will be chargeable. A max of two additional hours waiting for overtime is permitted.
– Container delivery is between two-time slots AM or PM (lunchtime).
– We require 2-3 days notice of booking for your container
– The weight limit of the contents of the container is limited to 22 tonnes.
Where in Jamaica Can I Send my Container?
We have been fine-tuning our services for many years now and we have come to realise that no two worldwide shippers are the same. This is also the case for individual budgets and requirements, therefore we adapt our solutions to suit your personal needs; this is just one of the reasons why we are a highly regarded shipping company from London to Jamaica.
We offer delivery of your barrels to one of two wharfs in Jamaica: Kingston and Montego Bay. You clear your items through one of two local agents which can be located on our destination information page.
What items can I ship to Jamaica?
Our accomplished packers and movers can ship just about anything. During our years in the industry, we have shipped everything from clothing, office furniture, vehicles, musical instruments, golf clubs, surfboards, TVs, home furniture and everything in-between. Whatever you are sending to Jamaica, we can handle it! If you have something you are a little unsure of, please don’t hesitate to call us at any time… there is always a friendly voice to help at Carib Shipping.
What items can I NOT ship to Jamaica?
Commonly Prohibited items include:
- Perishable items
- Intoxicating beverages
- Meat products
Why should I choose Carib Shipping?
We could go on for hours about why you should choose Carib Shipping to move your containers from London to Jamaica, but here are just a few we can touch on:
- You are given a barrel shipment coordinator to make the process simple and to answer your queries as soon as you have any!
- Free, no-obligation shipping quote
- Our online services make provide 24hr access to our containers quotation services
- Our online booking service provides convenient access to our containers collection and drop of services 24hrs a day
- Price match service (even though we have the best shipping rates)
- All-inclusive containers packing and shipping services available upon request