DOOR TO DOOR SERVICE
Ship barrels from the UK to Jamaica Door to Door
When you get your barrels delivered to the wharf, you need to take care of multiple aspects before you’re able to pick them up. Import fees, customs, clearing agents, transport, and actually showing up to the wharf at the right time. Sounds too much hassle? Get your barrels delivered to your home.
CaribShipping offers a Door to Door Shipping Service for Barrels from the UK to Jamaica which covers all import fees, taxes, customs, clearance, and transportation and delivers straight to your door, with the most competitive pricing in the market.
Note: We do not offer this service for cargo, crates or boxes.
We cover all Jamaican parishes. All you need is to arrange for your items to be shipped to the nearest wharf to where you want the home delivery.
Please see our price list and location zones below:
|BARRELS/DRUMS||KINGSTON 1-20||ST ANDREW||ST CATHERINE||ST MARY||ST THOMAS||CLARENDON||MANCHESTER|
|Zone 1||Zone 1||Zone 1||Zone 1||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 2|
|BARRELS/DRUMS||TRELAWNY||ST ANN||PORTLAND||ST ELIZABETH||HANOVER||ST JAMES||WESTMORELAND|
|Zone 2||Zone 2||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 3||Zone 3||Zone 3|
What’s included in the door-to-door service?
Booking "Door to Door" shipment for Jamaica
1. Door to Door is for Barrels & Drums only.
2. All customers to be quoted by email, and terms & conditions accepted and confirmed.
3. Full payment to be made prior to the collection online or upon collection to the agent.
4. The Parish must be obtained as well as the town.
5. Full consignee details to be obtained - Full Name as it appears on Government-issued ID and at least one telephone contact number.
6. A second barrel seal to be provided by Caribshipping and taped to the inside of lid & recorded on your clearance documents.
7. Barrels/Drums to be labeled "Door to Door" in large font.
What is included in the price:
7 Days UK Storage
UK Handling charges
Delivery to one destination address
UK Customs Clearance
Duty up to Jamaica Dollars J$6500 per Barrel/Drum with the contents no greater than £300 in value.
What is not included in the price:
Storage in Jamaica*
Wrapping & Packing
More than one consignee
Delivery to more than one destination address
Fines/Fees for mis-declarations of cargo/or marks advised by the shipper.
Duty over Jamaica Dollars J$6500 per Barrel/Drum or contents greater than £300 in value
*Once your barrels are cleared from the wharf, we will hold the barrels for up to 5 working days inclusive of the charges you have paid in the UK. However, after 5 working days, if we cannot make a delivery attempt you will be charged additional storage fees. You will have to contact the local clearing agent for more information on these charges.